I entered the teaching profession in 1986 to "Make a Difference" and more than 3 decades on I still try to do the same.
I have a proud history of raising standards in every position that I have held during my career. I have worked as:
- A Deputy Headteacher in two schools
- An Assistant Headteacher
- An LEA School Improvement Adviser for three different Local Authorities
- and more recently as an Independent Education Consultant.
See full CV on LinkedIn
My skills and experience include:-
- Over 30 years in education, providing tailored solutions focused on impact.
- Directly supported leadership and learning in over 300 schools.
- 6 years as an independent Education Consultant working with mainstream & Alternative Education Providers.
- 4 Leadership roles in very challenging schools, raising standards in each.
- 12 Years raising standards in 3 Local Authority School Improvement teams.
- Extensive experience leading effective monitoring and quality assurance.
- 18 years leading whole school assessment.
- 12 years as a School Governor.
- Leading on multi-million pound ICT procurement projects.
- 46 laboratory designs and integrated ICT build projects.
- High quality analytical & communication skills needed to make a difference.
School Leaders can never be experts in every field and best value and high impact often require additional independent support. If schools are to commission support, it is essential that they can obtain the highest quality.
The Prisum Guarantee is not to charge any school until they are completely satisfied that the support provided is having a positive impact and has been good value for money.
Please do take the time to look at the key work streams that I am currently working on.
Assessment and Tracking For Alternative Education Providers.
The Data Pioneer Report 2019